Friday, June 5, 2009

busy days ~

we finished two tests today...
management and business writing...
i'm not really okay for those 2 tests...
my english ... ...grammar... ...oh my god...
i need to polish up and improve my english~
i need help !
How How How ?

next week having 2 tests...
Boring~
we started to busy this week onwards...
testS and assignmentS coming up day by day~
sob sob... T.T

--------------------------------------------------

okay~ say about happy things then...
yesterday was Yuan's birthday~
Happy birthday to you =)
all the best to u in everything =p

wednesday i brought emily and jia qi out...
huhu~ i'm touched by them...
they bought me present...for fetching them i guess...
no matter what the present is, i feel touched...

a small little thing will touch me as long as it is sincere...
i can feel it from my heart...

No comments: