Sunday, July 5, 2009

speechless

went to K again on thursday...
this time went to amp square at sunway carnival...
went with theeng, hao and boon...
we almost sang for 5 hours... =D
the actual time was only 3 hours...
but dont no why they gave us until 5 hours...
maybe not much people i guess...

i'm out of money recently...
spent quite a lot... =.=
got to take care of my purse d...
or else will find a hole there...

i learned a lot since that day...
i knew my thinking was different compared to before...
human do learn from time to time...
i know that we wont be finish learning...
that was the biggest lesson for me...
i always dream of the impossible things...
but i just cant stop myself...

what should i buy for someone that going overseas to study ?
shoe, bag, shirt......or anything else ???
i dont no what he needs...

anyway...
heard a good news from my friends...
congratulations to both of you =)
i feel happy for you two... =p

No comments: