Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doraphobia -.-'''

LOL...went out with Yuan to several places in the afternoon...
go here and there, east and west... -.- hehe~
walk walk eat eat and time past really fast...


as usual, I'm still afraid of animals...
"Doraphobia - Fear of fur or skins of animals"
I'm having this phobia seriously( since i was small...)
i couldn't step out of the car if I knew someone's house with dog(s) or cat(s) inside...
i have to make sure that the animals are tied up of at least away from me first...
*sigh*
i'm even afraid of puppy which was only few weeks old... =(


i hardly read or see through the email with real animal pictures...
The most important thing is, i cant looked into the cats' eyes for a long period;
feel scared and geli =.=


i'm afraid of the soft toys with fur too >.<'''
it took me weeks to touch 2 soft toys with fur... -.-
I do improve of touching or nearing soft toys with fur but not all kinds...


I'm really useless I know...
please don't scare me with animals or furry soft toys...
my heart can only stand up to certain limit;
I'm really scared of it -.-

2 comments:

Chia Chia said...

dun scared~~ they are cute =D

jo shi said...

haha...i know they are cute but i'm just so useless XD