Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Yuan~

Ehem....Let's recall back our memory XD
Hmm...I knew you since form 1...
That time, I just know your name, that you are from BB too, a very friendly girl...

We started to know each other well since we were form 3;
because we were sitting beside each other in the class...
Then it goes the same until form 5...

Somehow, I felt that we were really lucky for being same class for 3 years continuously...
It's not easy to get to study in the same class as they picked randomly...haha...
Luckier than kena Toto i guess =D

We shared, we whispered, we gossiped, we laughed......etc......
LOL...the most important thing of all, we always "curi makan"...haha... ^^

Heh, I still remember those "sweet" moments between us...
Silly things that we did, how brave we were to know people...haha...
Those are our memories...

Although we are walking towards different pathway and life,
But, I'm always there for you =p
Thanks for all the memories and time you spent with me... :D



Once again,
Happy Birthday To You !!!
May all your dreams come true...
Stay pretty and sweet always =)

♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

Wei Chuan Ng said...

fiu wit!!

jo shi said...

Ishh...Dont kacau my friend!!! XD