Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Can I ?

Can I have healthy hair ?
so that i don't have to cut them so often unlike the people with healthy hair & so they can grow longer & longer (people always said that: hmm...why is the length of your hair is always the same?)

For your information, rambut saya ada panjang mia!!! Just that I always cut them inch by inch due to the split ends...
Why split ends? Why ? Why ? Why ?
I want them to grow healthily :(
Sad sad sad =(


Can I don't so tam jiak?
I always have good appetite~
I don't know why too...I can't say no to food easily (except that i'm really sick or down) LOL... XD

And sometimes, I EAT LIKE A GIANT >.<
Eat like a giant means eat a lot, really a lot that type...(once in a while lah, not everyday of course) Haha...


Can I have good digestive system?
Lol...When people around me got food poisoning, My stomach Boh Rasa at all...Haha...(this is not so good)
I hope to have a normal stomach/digestive system...

Sometimes, i feel that my stomach is as hard as a rock =.='''
This is a bit out of topic, figure it yourself =D


Can I don't gain weight/fats easily?
Okay, my face is the most obvious part that I can see easily when I'm gaining weight...
I know i don't have a sharp face...Haha...(or should I say my face is always round) but when I'm gaining weight my face turn to be A BALL...HahaHa...


I think gain weight & digestive system is closely linked to each other...That's Why!!!


Can I be more & more & more hardworking?
In other words, don't be lazy... =x
This is my Weakness...
I know you know she knows he knows & everybody knows about it!

CHANGE IT NOW !


There is still a lot of Can I........................
I wish to continue to type some more...Hahaha...
When everyone comes to Can I this question, everyone can type thousand of words about it easily...

This is what we called HUMAN!

=)

4 comments:

ck said...

u can eat is ur fu qi ma..appreaciate!!
i wan eat oso can't @@
keep go exercise and dun lazy..
everything will be fine..
u must remember 知足常乐 ma..

jo shi said...

No appetite right now!
Did a mistake...Arghhh...

Okay, everything will be fine...
Same to you too...

Khayshi said...

split ends:
apply conditioner at the end of the hair only, not near the scalp.
don't blow dry
don't comb too much when the hair is wet
etc. =)

jo shi said...

Hahaha
Thank You So Much =) ♥