Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year =)

Hope that it's not too late to wish everyone happy new year right now :p

Time flies, I've been working for more than 2 months...
I like my colleagues and my working environment...
They are fun and nice...
People come and go, KK will officially resign after few days, the receptionist last day was on 31st Dec, and the pretty from HR has already resigned a month ago...
And soon, it will be my turn =(

As i told my friend, the pressure of work and study is totally different...
After work, you can somehow relax yourself and rest at home;
but for study, the stress is not over although you've finished your class...
assignments, presentations & tests are still queuing up and waiting for us and we still got to work on it after class...

So far this is how i feel, but maybe there's difference if i'm not a temporary worker, the job pressure might be bigger as what I feel right now :) who knows?


And, there are things that still remain unclear and unanswered...
I'm not a great problem solver, I might make things worse instead... =(

S
O
S
!
=x

2 comments:

Chia Chia said...

yeah! update update!
happy new year and miss you!

jo shi said...

=)
Miss you guys too ^^