Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Back! :D

Back from Creative Camp yesterday!
Lol...People asked: Huh? Exam is around the corner, still going to camp? >.<
Yeah, I know, I felt pressure too! T.T
Things went on smoothly anyway =)


I dont really like competition as i'm not that type of person who likes to win or care about winning or not...Guess that because of this i'm less motivated in certain things...
Hah, I just wanna enjoy the process and be happy...
Nothing wrong I guess, if everybody loves to win then this world will be more and more competitive and cruel...
but I dont like to fail or be a loser as well, dont like to win doesnt mean that i like to fail or be a loser right? =] I'm okay with the results as long as I've got what I aim for... :D


Hmm...Is there anyway to prevent sleeping while studying? -.-

*once again, i'm confused!!!???
Things changed and we changed as well...
From stranger to close and back to "stranger" again...

Anyway, glad to know that you're having a good life now...... :)

No comments: