Sunday, September 18, 2011

Milk =x

Guess what, I've bought a packet of milk just now...Lol...
What so big deal about the milk right? Haha...
It's because I'm a weirdo that dont like the taste of the milk since I was very very small!

Years back, I've also bought one small packet which is same like the one that I bought just now but after some time only I managed to finish it...
It's not the pure white milk, it's something like chocolate milk! Haha
Trying to get used with the taste because I want to have healthy bones and body!

*Is there any brand that sells milk that taste nice or not that milky? >.<

Wish to stay healthy and exercise more, more and more!
I'm super duper lazy to do exercise! Haha...
It's time to cut down on food to stop the body growing sideways!!! *arrghhhh*

Oh ya, I dont used to take breakfast previously and I heard that it's very bad for our health...
Haha...the brain will somehow function slower if we dont take breakfast! (that's why!)
Now, I'm learning to have breakfast everyday in order to be smarter! hahaha! =p

If there's a will there's a way right? :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take good care of your healthy Jo Shi :)

Anonymous said...

guan lai princess dun like milk =.=...anyway,still look pretty and healthy lar =)

Y I N G said...

Oh My, is that true? I need to take breakfast then! LOL
Let's go exercise together! I'm gaining weight too !

jo shi said...

Hahaha! =P Thank You!


Ying Hsi: Yeah, kinda true i guess...
Let's go, but i got lousy stamina! Lol! Anyway,dont worry cause you're still so skinny after gaining weight! Hahaha