Thursday, November 3, 2011

20111103

I'm back from the interview... 0.0
People was wandering why do they need to interview me again; anyway some said they are just following the procedures...
The interview took around half an hour by a HR manager followed by a Finance manager...
They asked me some sort of personal questions instead of some formal questions...
I guess they dont know what to ask anymore since I already know what I should do...


Met a few cute colleagues when I was interviewed by the managers...Happy to see them again :)
Hmm...some people blamed/ said/... that I should have start working on 1st of November...
But hey, nobody called me okay?
Dont like the feeling of being blamed when I dont know anything at all (I havent received any call, havent done any interview, medical check up, I havent sign the contract......etc......)
Seriously, I was a little bit upset just now...


By the way, through the way that the managers talked to me, it was like I'm hired, but dont know when will I start working...
And, the most important thing is that, I dont have any proper cubicle or place to sit anymore =(
I will be sitting in a "special" place which I can see everyone easily...


Happy? Sad? Frustrated? Excited?
Nah, I dont know how to describe the feeling right now...

No comments: