Wednesday, September 23, 2009

memorable days ^^

these few days i spent my time with my family... ^^
we went few places and it was my memorable days...

saturday~ 19th september...
a party was held at my house...
just a mini party with variety of foodsss...
my dad and mum invited some of their relatives and my dad invited few of his friends too...
i guess everyone enjoyed their time here...hope so =)

sunday~ 20th september...
went to sakae teppanyaki with family for dinner...
after dinner, mom and dad brought 3 of us to a pub called "fuel" at auto city...
it was our very first time to pub ^^
it's not like the noisy place as shown in tv...
i was drunk that night... -.-
played some games with my dad's friend...
ended up vomiting~
good experience though...

monday~ 21st september
watched korean drama from morning untill afternoon...
after that went to batu ferrighi...
1st, visited hard rock hotel...
kinda dissapointed...not as great as i thought...
2nd, suppose to have dinner at sunset bistro...
in the end we ate hawker food at town...

wednesday~ 23rd september
went to a massage place...
a lady helped me checked whether my bone got problem or not...
in the end she said nothing wrong with my bone...
just the vein get stuck...nothing serious...

afternoon as usual went to piano...
after that fetched see ee to mc'd...
at night meet up with yuan, pey wen and ee vorn...
do appreciate the time we spent together and thanks for helping...
miss the moment that we laughed together... =p

i'm mad because of the assignment...
hate this kind of feelings...

1 comment:

Teng Yew said...

wah..didn't invite also.