Tuesday, September 8, 2009

tuesday...

hmm...nothing special happened today...
but i feel good...
dont no why...
maybe because i went to college and occupied myself with something =]
oh ya, before went to college,
wei poh and chia chia took the hair straightener thingy to my house and straightened my hair...
for your information, i've got curly hair that always curl here and there and it seems messy -.-
so they try to straighten my hair...
...i'm quite scared at first...
but after saw it, it satisfied me =)
thanks a lot :)

i had nightmares since past few days...
dream about those things that i don't wanna see...
by the way, when i'm out to somewhere,
i'm scared that i will accidentally meet or bump into them...
what a stupid mind set that i have...
gosh~ help me please...
just want to forget and forget...

everything will be okay soon
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything will be fine. :-)

jo shi said...

thx ya =)

Teng Yew said...

everything will be fine too. :-)