Sunday, November 22, 2009

~.~

finally can online (stealing neighbour's line xp )
there's something wrong with my house's line i guess...
just back from lunch and tea time with family~
they fetched grandparents came to our house and we went for lunch + cendol~

21st November 09'
slept around 12 hours the day before XD
it's been a long long time since i got really enough sleep~ ^^
when woke up, sore throat + running nose~
went to visit grandparents around 3pm++
in the evening, when i went for dinner with Hern...
when i walked down from the car, i couldn't find my purse... >.<
find and find again around the car, called home and nobody managed to find it...
after went home, continue to look for it, and called grandpa and ask around...

by the way, they couldn't find it too...
i was really down that time...
face turned black and just kept quite...
my purse was gone and i suppose to go to piano class at 7pm...
i've got no driving license and just stay at home keep recall back where i dropped it but i just cannot remember...

around 9 something, someone shout at the gate and my Hern went to open the door...
haha...guess what? a kind family came...
LOL~ they took my purse and said that they found it on the road when they visited their friend at the back of my house...(not sure what they were saying)
they said: the money was gone... >.< but luckily all my cards were still there...
anyway, THANKS A LOT...
they are so so so kind... except thank you and thank you i don't know what else to say...
my face looked "stim" cause i don't expect it will come back to me...
the lady said she lost her purse at KL before and she got to re-do her IC and license~ kinda 'mah huan'
so when they found it, they took out my IC and search for my house according to my IC...
really thanks to the family~
all the cash was gone but all the cards and vouchers are still there... =D
luckily i got back my cards...
oh ya, i nearly said something to them: 好心会有好报的~ =)
in the end i just kept it in my heart...
yeah, they will be blessed ^^

2 comments:

Khayshi said...

oh my. there are still kind people around! The earth is saved~~~

jo shi said...

yeah~ they are really kind ^^
hahaha~