Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FIRE !!!

don't ever say something if you don't know !!!
someone called my mom and told her what happened at office yesterday...
after my mom closed the phone, she straightly scolded me...
she said: why did you so kepo to help the uncleS carry the machine ? The machine almost fell on your leg? it's dangerous you know?
after i heard this, the fire came out from my body...
i will get angry if there's no such thing but people said that i do so...

the first thing, there's no uncleS, there's only an uncle there...
the second thing, i can't even carry such heavy things like machine...
the third thing, the machine was far apart from me...

i was just helping the uncle to balance the wood...
it's pity to carry such HEAVY machine ALONE without help...
there were no other males there except the uncle, so he tried to move the machine out from the lorry and keep in the office...

i understand how 一传十,十传百feels today...
i work in a small office with few people but such thing will happen too...
it's a GOOD EXPERIENCE for me i guess...

someone called me when i was on fire (timing ngam ngam)
(that person don't know i was on fire) haha...

however it is, mom knows what happen now...
the fire is totally off now =)
peace...

they concerned about me too by the way *wink* =p

2 comments:

Khayshi said...

the power of the human mouth. evil.

jo shi said...

yeah~ human mouth >.<