Wednesday, December 23, 2009

busy busy days~

tried my best to recall what happened last few days~ XD

Saturday 19th December 09'

Special Olympics Bowling at BM Summit Plaza & lunch at Safira~
had lots of fun there~ hehe... =p
those children & adults are cute =p
after that, 3 hours of piano theory lesson~ :)


Sunday 20th December 09'
went to grandparents house as usual~ =)
after that Jusco~ haha...
thanks to Hern, i bought a T-shirt~ *wink*


Tuesday 22nd December 09'
these few days i came home early from work~ hah xp
lazy me XD
after that, went for gathering(s)...
Huey ying, Pey wen, Yvonne, Yuan, See ee and me >>>first batch~
Eng kitt, Thee Chean, Yuan & me >>> second batch~
had fun of course~ =)

Wednesday 23rd December 09'
Family day i guess~ XD
skipped my last day of work~ haha...
some of Dad's relatives came to our house before lunch...
Had lunch with them~
Tonight gonna have nasi lemak as dinner at my house~
Kakak the "Cook" started busying since morning...
gonna have a little surprise for her~


Mom, Sis and I & uncle Leow's family...etc...going to Taiwan tomorrow~
will be back on 31st December~
hope that my SKIN gonna be OKAY~ *.*

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year =)


1 comment:

siuwen said...

I know what's the surprise d.really fun that day when playing killer.*wink* ahhaha.