Monday, December 14, 2009

Random~ =)

Sunday 6th December 09'
cut my hair finally~haha...
except my fringe, i didn't cut my hair since Chinese New Year >.<
my hair became SHORTER & THINNER !!!
and my fringe looks -.-



Tuesday 8th December 09'
went Sunway for a short walk with my cousin,
saw Boon Kee there =)
he said it was his first day working at there~ LOL

it's year end now and as usual, my dad's office started to check stock this week onwards...
it's not an easy job for counting some of the stocks...
some are too heavy for me to carry, and some are too tiny and hard to count >.<



Wednesday 9th December 09
'
they planned to go for a movie at night and i said i dont wanna go...
in the end, dont know what happened, they didnt went too...
somebody's face turned very very black when she met me as if i owe her something~
days before they used my name and said that i wanna bring them out~ i told them not to use my name and they said okay okay...
in the end i get scolded...
我是不好惹的!!!arghhh~



Thursday 10th December 09'
Happy Birthday Chia Keat~ =)
May all your DREAMS come true :)



Thursday and Friday 10th and 11th December 09'
An uncle came to the office and tell me some stories/人生的道理~
the first day when he talked to me, i still can accept...
the second day...OMG! he talked for an hour...
SWEAT >.<'''
when people talked we should look at them i know...
but if look at them for an hour i will be mad...



Saturday 12th December 09'

my mom's company had caroling at different hospitals every year.
this year, due to not enough volunteers, when they went to GH, they just distributed them some goodies to the kids~
Yuan and I joined the event....
we went to General Hospital at Penang and helped out to distribute the goodies~
i guess the kids will enjoy more if there's caroling~

oh ya, we went in to the Suspected H1N1 ward >.<
at first we didn't know and we thought it was like a normal ward...
after that, the nurse told us that it is the suspected H1N1 ward... =x
i was shocked and scared =S
haha...by the way, i'm OKAY right now :)







after that, we went to Seberang Jaya for another event for the special children~
hmm...i think the event is for aged 8 or 7 or below if not mistaken...
some of them can listen to instruction and some were quite active and naughty too~








Sunday 13th December 09'
hehehe...it's mom's BIG day~
Happy Birthday to you =)

also, we went for starwalk~
hehehe...Yuan went too =p
we woke up early in the morning and depart at 5 something to penang...
LOL~ quite a number of participants...
we walked and walked and walked...
finally we reached...
haha...we just feel like sitting and sleeping after the walk...
it's tiring after all...
felt touch because he remembered mom's birthday =D


in the evening, went to grandparents place and went to Tao for an early dinner with them and cousins...
hehe~







^^

4 comments:

Chia Chia said...

this article is so packed~

jo shi said...

haha~ paiseh...sekaligus wrote all... >.<

Khayshi said...

I forgot to wish Auntie SHeok Happy Burfday ler... @@

jo shi said...

haha...luckily you didnt wish her~
she's in China now XD
luckily i din sms her also >.<