Thursday, May 6, 2010

-.-

hmm...chia chia's handphone got problem, so do I...
i only can read sms... =(
there are noisy sound effect on both the caller and my phone whenever I answer or call the others...
so, i took the phone to the repair shop just now to check on the repair price for it...

Hopefully it's cheap, good, and fast... @@
My dad recommended me the repair shop cause he said: "they will tell you the price of repairing the problem, if you want then only repair, if not then just take it back"... =)



Heh, I'm invisible =]

8 comments:

Chia Chia said...

appear offline ar?
we 2 cannot communicate through phone la..
u can sms, cannot call,
I'm inverse~ XD

ck said...

direct change new one..

Anonymous said...

god bless your phone.

jo shi said...

chia : LOL...you caught me...haha...
hmm...yaloh...problem problem...
must have 3rd party~ XD

Ck : haha...i LOVE my old one...
some things i prefer old one...
i got no new target koh... =)

Anonymous: yup yup, god bless my phone...
thanks ya ^^

ck said...

if the repair price high,change new one will be more worth lo..
c the price first^^ ur LG ice cream..

jo shi said...

yaloh~ see the price first~
hmm...I still want my phone back to good condition if can... XD
Ice cream leh, just dream will do =D

ck said...

wait u birthday hav ice cream eat lo..^^

jo shi said...

haha...besides birthday, normal day i also want Ice Cream XD