Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gopeng Trip~

I'm Back from Gopeng... =p
We (family & friends of cousin) went to Gopeng for a short holiday yesterday for a 2 days 1 night trip...
*by the way, Gopeng is located in Perak... =)

We stayed at the so called Long House..."Adeline Rest House"
It's a bit 'ulu'...
went deep into the "kampung or forest" with very narrow road...


We went to waterfall yesterday and water rafting this morning...
I thought water rafting is very very dangerous...
and I even thought that I might die in the activity... >.<
Or maybe the place that we went for water rafting is not that dangerous...
think too much already...
it's really fun and excited...


Oh ya...I've got sunburn right on both my hands and knee right now -.-
those parts are red and warm now...
After sunburn surely will be black very soon...
Welcome my new skin colour -.-

Will update again when I'm in the mood...
=D

**New semester starts again tomorrow !!!

No comments: