Saturday, October 1, 2011

Work~~~

Got lots of taught to share but dont know where should i start from... =p
Let's start from "work" today...

Hmm...I have been working as a "part timer" for few months already...
Running here and there few days a week...
Kinda tired sometimes...

First job, just look after the shop for few hours per night/morning...
It is pretty easy but it requires my time and energy (to drive) =D
Yeah, of course easy job wont be highly paid...
Some people said i should request more and some said my wages is just enough to cover my petrol...

I'm thinking that should I stop this after I start to work in November?
It will be more tiring IF I start to work...


Oh ya, there's another job anyway, as a piano teacher and of course i'm just teaching the beginners...
I was thinking should I continue to teach as I was supposed to work for 2 months only but now the person offer me to work permanently...
During the last day of work, when I was about to tell the person I dont wanna continue anymore, that person was like: okay, you're now working permanently here...
That person dont even give me a chance to make my own decision...
I was like so speechless at that time...
Other than that, i knew that the person was lying to the another person as well... >.<'''


Lol...It's somehow confuse i know...Just share for the sake of sharing :D
Dealing with people can be easy and can be hard as well...depends~ ^^
Haha...By the way, I MIGHT start working after my final exam if nothing goes wrong... =)

No comments: