Saturday, October 3, 2009

中秋节快乐 =D

Happy mid autumn festival everyone =)
hee...i went to gurney with my mum around noon...
after 3 hours we went home cause she still have things to do...
i found the gingerbread man...
it's too huge for me XD
and the small one is too small...
i want the size between that small and huge one...
fussy me... -.-
oh ya, we tried the gelatissimo's ice cream =)
taste good... :)




i just bought a pair of slipper and we bought some food from the korean food fair...
LOL...seriously, money not enough use... =D
there's many things that i wished to buy...
but but but...the problem is............
so, i will buy the one that i really like =)
by the way,
if anyone got extra money and you are willing to share with me, you can just tell me =p

i went to myf just now...
it's been a month i didnt go to church and didnt meet them...
gappy gap... *alien's language that i understand myself*

No comments: