Friday, October 30, 2009

movie day...

hehe...my 2nd day of work...
boring and sleepy day...
after i woke up i still felt sleepy...gai...

around 5pm, fetched hern then go home XD
then after that went for a movie...
LOL...i seldom go for movie one...
went with ai theeng, siang boon and kit choon...
we watched "Law Abiding Citizen"...
we were slightly late for the movie...
i was scared by the movie...haha... useless...

was shocked when i knew it...
happy working too =)

oh ya, i thought i can reduce my fats if i work...
but yesterday the salesman bought us food during tea time...
and today my dad and a customer bought us food during tea time too...
it's all about food >.< haha... =p

tomorrow will be my off day~
haha...because the Hilux will be use by the salesman and i get my permission to off tomorrow...

HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ME =p
enjoy my 2 days of holiday 1st =)

No comments: