Saturday, October 24, 2009

ishh ishh =x

hohoho~ i was stucked on the sofa for the whole day...
because......i......
addicted to the Singapore series =.=

went to piano theory class at 8pm...
around 10pm ++ my class ended and i wanna fetched Hern and home...
then~
i started my car...
and~
i couldn't start it...
OMG~~~
i've tried and tried...
a bit panic...and my piano teacher walk towards me...
she asked: battery flat?
i said: i guess so~
then...i called my dad and said that i couldn't start my car,
then he "fly" over there and rescue me... XD

uncle Leow came with dad...
LOL~ guan lai not battery flat...
but dont know what happen also...
manage to start in the end...

*a bit excited and a bit scared when i knew i cant start the car~*

then story habis :)

4 comments:

.. said...

u hav cry?

.. said...

just kidding..
no nid scare...
if u call us we sure come help u..

jo shi said...

cry ah, u say leh? XD
next time call you~ haha...

.. said...

okok..i will wait for u call..
hehe