Friday, January 22, 2010

>.<'''

headache again for the whole day...
first time having headache badly... T.T
normally headache will be better after few hours... ~.~
i was thinking am i: lack of blood? lack of water? lack of sugar? ......
think too much i guess... :x
feel much more better now after suffering for the whole day...
by the way, Panadol will not be my choice whenever i'm sick...
I'll not eat it if i'm not forced to cause I can't swallow it like normal people do...

went to neighbour's house at few houses away to their house warming and "pre-wedding dinner"... (dont know what should it called)
hmm...mom's flight delayed, so she's not yet back...
and dad is having dinner at somewhere else...
So, dad asked me to go with Hern and bring Kakak along as well...
>.<''' okay...we 3 went by the way... i planned to tell the aunt or uncle who we are...(I bet they'll not know who we are if I didnt tell them) Lol... By the way, I talked to the wrong aunty... >.<'''
I talked to her sister instead of her...
felt paiseh again...ishhh...

by the way, saw Quan (one of the house owner)...
He came back for his holiday and bro's wedding as well...
LOL...he said most of the time he'll be back only once a year...
he's talkative now compared to the time when he was in primary school...
Big Boy already...haha...
the last time I saw him was...years before i guess...
He's one of Hern's childhood friend? :p
Glad to see him again =)

No comments: