Thursday, January 28, 2010

no idea...

Human got unlimited wants...
so do I...LOL...
have been thinking quite a lot lately...

should I continue my degree at the same college or go to other places?
at first, I planned to finish my degree at the same college, but currently i started to think about it again...

should I buy that just because i like it? (I love my old one too)
it's not a necessary item because the old one still functioning well...
the obvious answer is NO but i still keep on thinking... *beat me*

it's been a long time since i controlled myself not to think that much...
i used to think a lot...(mostly those unnecessary things)
if a person think too much, he/she will (most probably) easily think negatively...
think lesser and lesser girl...

:)

4 comments:

ck said...

if a person think too much, he/she will (most probably) easily think negatively...
i agree about tis..

Khayshi said...

my advise is make a rule for yourself. Whenever you feel like buying something, obey to the rule.

Eg: I only buy things when I need it/ I only buy one unnecessary thing under RM20 per month/ etc.

jo shi said...

CK: :)

Khayshi: haha...lol...
i already din buy those unnecessary items for a long time already...(except those cute & cheap stickers) =p

LOL...guess what...yesterday I was thinking bout the Ice-cream and Lollipop phone...
gonna crazy bout that...
but mine still functioning pretty well...
that's why i shouldn't think bout it...

*but they are just too nice*

(:

ck said...

so dun think too much..
thinking about the useful one..