Monday, January 18, 2010

funny day i guess~ =p

hmm...was moody during the weekends...
LOL...mom not around and the 'males' were busying with their own things~
no event, no transport and ended up did nothing at home...
i repeated a HK drama once again and Hern asked me: how many times did you watched it?
~.~
i turned on the computer and just do nothing,
took out my books and just stared at it...

when you got nothing to do and you feel like doing something but there's nothing for you to do, you'll be mad...Just like me... >.<

Thanks to aunt Gaik Hong and Jeremy brought me to market yesterday morning and she treated Hern and me lunch at Secret Receipe together with Jeremy...
LOL...thanks to her, if not i'll ended up with instant noodles again... :]

Today, we went to college as usual and we started to laugh early in the morning..."่บบ็€ๅ–~"
it brightened up my day~ =)
Hmm...something embarrassing happened just before we went back...
I wanted to hold my bag and take out my purse, but i grabbed somebody's hand instead... =.='''
I thought it was either Meicy, Chia or Poh's hand...
after that I turned my face to look for the hand, "OMG it was a boy's hand..."
LOL...
then, we went to the car park and get ready to go home,
out of a sudden, Chia Chia took a 'cute/monster pillow' from her car and she scared me...
haha...she laughed happily by the way...hahaha...

Always appreciate every moment with everyone...(you'll never know what will happen next)
Laugh more and smile always~

=D

2 comments:

Chia Chia said...

yeah, u will never know what will happen next..
i might scared u again.. hohoho

jo shi said...

wahahaha~ naughty chia chia XD