Monday, June 29, 2009

^^

it's monday again !
today i went for a movie (Drag Me To Hell) with theeng, hao, and xiang...
hoho...i RARELY watch the horror or ghost movie...
is it scary for me ???
yes it does !!!
i screamed and closed my eyes...
we did not have any plan before that...
until 3 something, suddenly received sms from theeng and she ask wanna go for a movie ?
then we checked the showing time of the movies then rush to sunway carnival...
the movie started at 3.45pm, but we bought the tickets at 4pm...
at least i still understand what the story line of the movie =]

sunday-June 28th
yesterday was a happy day for me too...
went to V-spot around 3pm until 6pm with ai theeng, ai xin, hao, s.boon and j.xiang...
i enjoyed it...
we sang and we laughed ^^
i appreciate the moments we are together =)
do you appreciate every single thing that happens to you ?
try to learn and appreciate it...
i'm learning to appreciate all the things that i have =p
it wont be too late to start to appreciate now =)

saturday- June 27th
chung ling butterworth canteen day...
i went there around 8 something...
for the first time, i helped 2 of my friends to take their report card...
each of their form teacher was my teacher too :)
i felt happy that my ex physics tuition teacher remember me !
he still remember my name... =D
i thought that poor student like me won't be remember by any teacher...

by the way...someone cheated me !
he said that he will go to the canteen day on friday night...
i believed what he said...
who knows ? haha...
You should know i'm talking about you Mr. C** C*** H**** =D

No comments: