Wednesday, February 10, 2010

happy or sad?

As usual, Wednesday will be my busiest day in the week...
got to rush to piano lesson after class...
I heard a "pong" sound while i was doing my theory,
then the car's alarm started to............
On the way to Jusco, again, saw an accident...
i'm scared to drive nowadays after seeing so many accidents...
a kind of phobia? >.<

gonna have 3 piano lessons per week after the chinese new year break...
hmm...my handphone's cover suddenly pop up with no reason...
was sad and moodless because of that...
but...the Bravo Hern managed to fix it for me although the shop said got to send it to repair after CNY... XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew that I learn things slower than normal people do...
she also said so...she has been teaching me since I was small...
She said I need to work 3 times harder than usual people do plus I'm LAZY...
=x

Happy > sad > Happy...

Good night~

2 comments:

ck said...

success ppl oso no clever or intelligent,right?
they are work hard to get the success result :)

uen6ueak said...

所谓天才,那就是假话,勤奋的工作才是实在的。
(爱迪生名言)