Wednesday, March 3, 2010

♥ ♥ The Family ♥ ♥


hehe...a random one...

Dad...
he always asked us to use our "common sense"...
LOL...
a very kind & patient guy~ =)
busy yet important to the house...

Mom...
a creative & artistic woman...
open minded yet traditional in certain things...
she's always my good companion whenever i wish to go out...
I look alike with her?
Oh ya, she can laugh until very high one...(I learned this from her I guess?) =P

Khay Shi...
the smart & creative one...
she helps the family to save a lot i guess =)
she always gives me idea(s) on the things i asked for...
haha...she plays an important role in the family...
mom & dad will always think bout her when we planned to eat something when she's not here...

Yi Hern...
the little genius...haha...
he helped me a lot...mostly repair & fixed my things to original condition...
a talented guy & a good leader...
if you don't know him you'll think that he's very serious...
if you are close with him then you'll know how funny is him...haha... XD


Love your family members like how they always love you...
They might or might not show, but they do love you =)
Love them & appreciate them~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Chia Chia said...

why no "joshi" one??
a very good tempered girl ^^v

jo shi said...

hahaha...because you already know her... =p