Monday, May 3, 2010

don't like the word Bye Bye...

I just knew that Jessica went back to Korea today...
when i knew it, i felt so sad...
might not have the chance to talk to her again...
although we're not close, but still the sadness appear on its own...

she's a kind and friendly girl...
she taught us Korean Language...
although just for a short period, but she's patient to teach us...


Seriously I don't like saying Bye Bye if I know that there will be distance between one another...
I guess most of us feel the same either...
I don't like to be separate from friend & family or even partners...


Having the last semester of our diploma course,
the bye bye will appear soon...
so what we can do is just appreciate the moment together...


don't like the word bye bye but it will come sooner or later and it always appear in our life... =(

***Meicy, you are always with us...
=)
Cheer ^^

No comments: