Wednesday, August 4, 2010

RIP =(

The dog that usually lying on the road side around my house is dead...
I knew this news from Kakak not long ago...
It happened this morning...

The dog has been staying here for years...
The nurses fed the dog if not mistaken, and the dog will walk in & out from the nurses home...

I'm Usually afraid of dogs...
but this dog, it's kinda special to me (although i'm afraid of it, but not as afraid as the others)
i can feel it when the dog is old -.-'''

No one will horn the dog or drive to the wrong lane anymore just to avoid the dog...
And, we won't be seeing the dog anymore... =(

Rest in Peace...
**the same goes to Josh's Grandpa...

4 comments:

ck said...

so dun afraid the dog..
dog isn't ur imagine terror..
some dog is scare the human too..

jo shi said...

>.<'''
You wont understand that feeling...

ck said...

u should watch one video I post to u before..
it teaching for u tis type ppl..

jo shi said...

=x