Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello =p

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone!
I was wondering why everyone posted that in Facebook today and I just realise the actual day to celebrate is today! Haha...I thought it was yesterday! >.<

As i said, I am having tuition free week this week....but still...it's like my tuition not free week...
Got to attend a subject's class for 3 days continuously + 2 assignments due next week!
Haha...again? the assignments due again?! Lol...
That's life of a student!
Many people told me to enjoy being a student and I will know how fun it is for being a student after I'm working in the future!

Nothing special happen lately...I eat sleep eat sleep the most... :p
Hmm...to earn some money or to get back my time?
Not much money but at least it is money to help me to save some, in the same time,energy and time got to be sacrifice...
Nah, that's why I'm having dilemma... x.x
Haha...it's kinda confusing i know...

By the way,

the photo taken with See Ee & Meicy on 4/9/2011 =)

No comments: