Sunday, October 2, 2011

Coursemates & Friends =D

Heh...Have been hanging out with the coursemates for lunch lately thanks to the visiting lecturers...
Love the feeling when a bunch of friends hang out to have lunch together plus some cold jokes and at the same time we get to know more bout each other~
Just simply enjoy the moment...

Since I started my degree this year, I dont really hang out with the coursemates as everyone has their own gang...
I was like attend lectures and then go home and then attend lectures the next class; seldom got outing with the current gang as everyone is busy with their own life......
It made me miss my gang in diploma everytime I go to college ='(
8 of us will be out for lunch and dinner during the break and even after the exams...

Anyway, I started to enjoy the fun mixing with different friends lately...
It's fun and happy to get to mix with more people especially those friendly friends =)


*It's actually hard to find someone who has several things that is common with us right?
I think I found another one few months ago :)
The one who will fall asleep in the cinema (I've actually improved already),
the one who set the same ringtone (the ringtone is an uncommon song yet I love it very much)...
etc etc......


*I am lucky to have several good friends that are willing to share their thoughts and secrets with me...Glad to be one of their listeners =)
Hehe...Really feel happy when someone are willing to share the problems with me as this shows that they trusted me and treat me as one of the good friends... :D
Hope that you guys know that I'm talking about you guys!!! =p


Everyone will be busying with their own life, but once in a while we keep in touch and share our happy and unhappy moments, that's simply cool isn't it?

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

phiew~~~~~
happy die me~~~~~
=P
muahahaXD
gald to b 1 of ur friend too~~~~~~

jo shi said...

Hehe...me too! ♥ =p