Tuesday, August 4, 2009

august~~~

it's august now~~~~
next week will be our final exam !!!
and i will be having examssssss ~~~ !!!
kinda stressful...
HELP ME AGAIN !!!
*arrghhh* =0 =( =[ ={

today I went to Mc'd met up with meicy, poh, chia, sheng, ck, joe and chris...
we suppose to meet up at 1.30pm,
but after 1.30pm only i go out from my house... -.-
i thought they would be there already...
who knows when i'm driving ck called and ask me:
"where are you ? Nobody here yet, and I was waiting for quite long already..."
haha...that time i just depart from my house nia...
and there's police duty again so i told him there's police, then say bye bye...
haha...pity him to wait for so long...
and something happen to someone's car... "."

i went back earlier and went to BM for the camp's t-shirts' things...
after that i went to Jusco...
at first I'm still thinking wanna go or not because I didn't tried to shop alone before...
and finally~
I walked alone... ^^ I'm brave...*yeah*
hmm...it's quite free to walk alone and I walked in to the shops as i like...
saw something nice and cute at Maggie-T...
but i didn't buy it... BUY FOR ME =p
there's many things that i wish to buy; i will buy it if and only if i got money or someone sponsor me =D
I walked for almost 2 hours and my mum called me...hehe...
then i quickly go to see the things that i want to see and then go home...
i bought a marble cake...it's tasteless... =.=
but still got to finish it......

now~ my eyes "hang hang" "tiao tiao" haha...

oh yeah, this coming friday to sunday there's PC Fair at PISA again...
Go go go ^^
I wanna buy pendrive and my bro got a few things to buy~
yeah, will be going =p
by the way, be prepared to sweat a lot again *.*

Good luck and all the best everyone... ^^
I need some luck too, good luck and all the best to me too =)

2 comments:

ck said...

and something happen to someone's car... "."..adui..pitynia..
u went shopping alone?

jo shi said...

haha...luckily that "someone" settled already... ^^
yup =p