Wednesday, August 26, 2009

-.-

i have been busying with my things although it's my holiday~
my piano, camp things and so on...
when one thing ends, i got to prepare for the other things again... *sigh*
thursday until saturday we will be having our camp already...
prepare and prepare...
-.-
i need a REAL holiday...
i want a relax one and hope to go for a vacation =)
what a hectic life...
later we are going to college to take our results and enroll...
result ? don't no why i'm not as scared as last time...
but still i DONT WANNA FAIL !!!
i didnt expect to fail this time...
i have tried my very best already...
you cant expect me to change 360 degrees within few months...
will aim for higher grades (must based on my ability too)
trying my best already...
i have changed compare to secondary school~
dont simply judge me if you dont understand me...
will try to improve myself as well...

after the camp, 1st of september we will start our new semester...
this time is our short semester...
i told myself that we will be rushing the assignments and tests like mad this semester...
gosh...really really speechless...
after this semester i really need to rest like nobody's business...
hope that i can too...

hope that everyone will have a smiley face after taking their results...
and hope that everything going on smoothly during the camp~

=)

No comments: