Friday, December 18, 2009

=)

had a nice chat with him just now...
LOL~ chat and talk normally right now... =)
feels happy~haha...

it's not easy to work and study together...
i asked about them too...
he din tell me clearly...
or maybe he don't want to do so...
is okay...everyone got their own difficulty/ies...
just hope that WE ALL are happy...

we can't turned back the time...
we have to look forward and walk forward...
you changed, she changed, he changed, they changed...so do I...
everybody will change...
maybe for some reason, maybe not...

No matter what it is, I'm always here for you~ =p
I know that i won't be your first, second, third, etc...choice...
haha...but my ear is always OPEN for you~

Do things with no regrets ~
Life's short, live happily and enjoy it =)

all the best in everything =p

No comments: