Monday, July 19, 2010

......

Hmm...I've got a lot of things to talk about;
but I just dont know how, when, whom and where should I start from...
It's not only about me myself, but including the people around me...


Some people think that they are making the right decisions but some don't think in the same way...
Misunderstandings always happen in our life & we should try to solve it when it's not too late...
Things can be simple when you take it easy,
or it can be complicated if you think it is...


Sometimes, when I thought that things are getting better; they turned up another way... ...
Problems do always exist, it just depends on how you think of it or how you choose to face it...

Cheer =)

3 comments:

优之草 said...

agree v u ...
haha, i nid 2 learn think +vely ~

Chia Chia said...

een.. i think i know what u r talking..
we need to explain it..

jo shi said...

siew wen: Yup, think +vely...hehe...
=)

Chia chia: LOL...that post includes lots of people...you guess half right =D