Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cousins from US


This is Eryn (the little girl with pink hair band) & Kendra (in blue shirt)...
I met Kendra once when she was 2 or 3 years old; and this is the first time I meet Little Eryn...

Below are the photos with lots of patterns... :D
Here come the first group photo,

Everyone is kinda normal in this photo...

LOL...I love this digging nose photo... XD

And this one, we looked like Maid or Servant? Haha...

Good Post~

Sleeping =D

Love...(but Yuan Yi & mine very cacat) haha...

Spot Eryn's mouth...so cute :)

We were pointing at Kendra~

With Ah Gong & Ah Ma...


Together with mom & aunt...

Happy to see them =)

2 comments:

Khayshi said...

Group photo #1: Kendra thinks: What is wrong with these people?

#2: Kendra: I'm going to hide in my hole.

#3: Love Eryn's cheeky expression

Stairs Pic #1: Kendra: I need to protect Eryn from these crazy people!

Sleeping Pic: Kendra: What are they trying to do now?! OMG

Eryn's cute mouth pic: Kendra: OMG!!!!!!!

jo shi said...

LOL...nice elaboration~
I like it XD