Wednesday, October 20, 2010

3rd day of work

Hehehe...Today is my third day of work...
Lol...since the first day, I've started to learn & do quite a lot of things...
Basically, there's no time for me to day-dream like what I'd usually do >.<
working is tiring to me; I need time to get used to it xp

Haha, I've started to like the time '12pm' cause it's our lunch break, but we only got half an hour break~
Hmm...I feel that the time after our lunch break past faster than the morning...
(This is my own feeling...Haha...maybe only weirdo will think like that...)

During the first day of work, one of the staff from HR brought me around the office to introduce me from department to department...
After that we visited the production areas to view the processes of processing the cars...From place to place, describe this & that & almost everything...Haha...

After visited the production areas, then only she brought me to the office, then to my department...Haha...Then, "shake hand shake hand" time...
I couldn't remember everyone's name in my department YET...
LOL...

Okay, today I went for orientation...Hahaha...
Dont siao siao, got orientation one you know...
It took few hours time...
And after that, continue work work & work...

Last but not least, thanks to my colleagues to bring me to the canteen & they looked after me from time to time... =)

3 comments:

Khayshi said...

=) Good to know that.

Anonymous said...

go go fighting!!^^

jo shi said...

Hahaha...Thanks thanks thanks =D