Tuesday, October 26, 2010

=)

Hmm...Everything is going on smoothly... =)


Haha...Last friday my department had a meeting; during the meeting the senior manager of our department briefly talked about the upcoming events...
And, newbies got to introduce ourselves...LOL...
And so, I told them my name(so lame) Haha...Then they will ask questions like, age, status...etc... =D


Oh ya, I'm working in Finance Department, it's divided into costing & accounting and I'm under accounting...
My department consists of 18 people including the managers...
And, I'm under my "sifu"...LOL...She teaches me everything and she assigns jobs for me to do...
The uncle who sits beside me is the one who will say Hi & Bye with me everyday =)
He's cute & nice =D


Coming Friday there's a our department will be having a treasure hunt...Haha...
Currently I don't know what will I be YET -.-
Cause I'm currently under "Reserve" Outsider...Haha...


Tada,

This is my desk =p
Ignore my messy desk...Haha
No matter how big is my desk, it's full...LOL
(it means that my work load is ............)


This is also my desk, side desk...Haha...
And below is the cupboard...(to keep our bags, files, & whatever things) LOL...

Okay, I shall stop for today =D
Be Happy =)

4 comments:

ck said...

be happy =)

meicy said...

Happy to see yr post =D

Chia Chia said...

ya lo, your post make people happy~ ^^v

jo shi said...

Woohoo~~~
Thanks for supporting...
I know it's boring to read my working thingy...Haha =D
Happy happy ♥