Friday, August 19, 2011

2011 08 19

Hello! I'm happy that we've already settled 3 assignments that due this week! *laugh out loud*
but hey, there're more to come! >.<'''
thanks to the assignments I sleep kinda late recently...
Yeah, and I can fall asleep at 8 something if I slept late at the night before!
This is not so good! hahaha...


The one week Raya break is getting nearer and nearer!!! *shout* Hahaha...
Anyway, i'm attending a course during the holiday!
Hope that i can absorb as much as possible so that I can make full use of it in the future! :D


I was thinking that am I still growing? Lol...
Yeah, I ate a lot recently like how I did when I was in primary school!
Jo Shi, Control yourself please!!! =x
Oh ya, just for laugh...I think i've grown taller already! dont know is it true or not, but i felt so! -.-

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hahaha.. what a great joke... grow taller! hahaha...

jo shi said...

dont like this lah... T.T Hahaha...