Thursday, August 11, 2011

Replay :)

I like both Jam and Butter but i dislike traffic jam :(
Monday morning the bridge was jam like ...... (dont know how to describe)
It's kinda horrible that I started to stuck from my own Taman!
The entire road towards Prai Industrial Area was stuck and the vehicles can hardly move, in the end, I used the other road to get out of the jam...
By the way, it took me an hour to finish the road that I supposed to finish them in few minutes time...
Yeah, ended up I late for class for 45 mins... =x

Along the road, it reminds me during my Diploma's 2nd Semester when i car pooled with Meicy, Daniel and Yao Lin...
Yao Lin & Daniel are the professional drivers...
we wont be late for class if they fetch us! Hahaha...

Oh ya, i suddenly recall that after Daniel went to Nilai last year, he told me that his license was dead like around a year?!
I was like, OH NO! You still drive us crazily to everywhere and luckily he didnt block by the policeman during that period!

Yesterday night suddenly I received Meicy's call and I went to meet up with them!
it's been a few months since we hang up like this...
Miss those moments that we spent and doing funny & crazy things in Diploma :D


I stole this picture from Meicy's place =p
Chia Keat, Daniel, Me, Meicy & Yao Lin

No comments: