Saturday, September 12, 2009

sat sat saturday~

yesterday i told my mom and my brother :
"tomorrow i will wake up early and jogging~"
in the end...slept till 10 something and wake by mom...
mission failed... -.-

in the afternoon i went to sunway carnival with my mom... =p
we both bought something XD
haha...good good =)
satisfying =D

at night i went out with my parents to "sit night"...
you know what i mean ? xp
hah...i told yuan i'm gonna sit night when i chat with her before i went out...
she knows what i mean... *clap hands* xp

yesterday night i chat with my friend...
i was shocked because i didnt expect he will tell me...... (hmm, dont no how to describe)
mature already, or big boy already~ hehe...
thanks again...

oh yeah, i saw fireworks tonight :)
feel happy~
although only pass by and see for a few seconds,
but i'm happy to see it =p

=D

No comments: