Wednesday, September 30, 2009

useless =x

i went to bank alone in the afternoon...
i supposed to find someone and asked for help...
i passed the letter to a woman at the counter and she started to ask me this and that...
i said: bla bla bla... and this is what i want...
she looked at me and asked for help from the other colleagues...
they all discussed and looked at me...
suddenly they talked to me and asked me this and that...
it's scary and annoying...
by the way...i was really scared at that time... =x
useless am i ?
scared of the little thing...
at the moment if there's someone accompanying me i wont feel scared i guess...
hah, stupid...

=x

2 comments:

.. said...

nono..first time went bank is like tis..dun be scary..
tis is u experience for growing up..
everyone hav to go bank to learn except they are useless..

jo shi said...

lol...thx ya... =D
i went to bank alone before...
but just do what they asked me to...
and this time is kinda different so i was scared =)
yeah, take it as experience =p