Sunday, November 1, 2009

=(

sorry for not attending this morning...
it's my turn to put slides today...
but i didn't went...
i don't like people to ask me this and that...
i don't like people to think this and that...
i don't like to explain to others...
for you, it might just my excuses...
if you think that they are then they are...
no point if i said something else and explain if you already judge it...

Have you ever think that how do i feel and how i think?
don't just simply judge it yourself...
the earth is round and you will never know what happened to other part of the earth if you only stand at a side...
things will be different if you think it from different ways...

I'm trying my best to be a good daughter and obey my parents...
I'm trying my best to be a good sister...
I'm trying my best to be a good friend as well...

think what you like...
do what you like...
talk what you like...
as long as you are happy with it...

Love me, like me, hate me as you like...

I'm only an ordinary human with lots of imperfection~
that's who i am...

8 comments:

Teoh Wei Keat said...

Yea Joshi,I agree with you. Do things that you like.

.. said...

aiyoyo..
this time joshi no same..

jo shi said...

wei keat: thx =)
as long as no one hurts, just do whatever we want...
nobody will know what will happen 2mr :)

..: why ?

Khayshi said...

People judge, they love to. In fact we judge, as far as we hate being judged.

We can't control being judged, but we can control not to feel hurt so much for being judged.

Like you say, the earth is round, what goes around comes around. =)

Kendrick Jing said...

not so agree with mr. teoh...
but...
100++% i agree to your sister...

jo shi said...

Khays: chim~ will digest your words xp
kendrick: okie dokie~ thx thx =)
will think about that question~

Teoh Wei Keat said...

In this world there are so many kind of people in term of attitude and behaviour, depend on which angle you look for the things. Things that you did...people might dislike, but if it's benefit you. There are no such right or wrong.

jo shi said...

hehe... thx wei keat =)