Thursday, November 5, 2009

I need rest~

Hmm...nothing special happened recently...
just that i'm quite tired...
everyday wake up and sit inside the office until evening...
i prefer doing something rather than just dreaming...
when they teach me something new or something light for me to do i felt happier... :p
at least occupied my time...
if not, do and sit and tired but couldn't rest...
customers walked in to ask for the products but i know nothing,
they call from other company to ask for quotation and details but i know nothing,
what can i do?
hopeless and helpless...

yesterday night i fell asleep at 9 something...
kinda early for normal people...
but my body couldnt take it...
i wanted to watch tv's show but ended up sleeping...

someone used my facebook account i think... >.<'''
yesterday when i was home i opened my restaurant city and my workers were 95% full !!!
who who who?
dont use mine please...

i wanted to LOSE weight but i GAINED weight...
oh my !!! i'm too greedy cause i always feel like eating this and that...
haiz haiz... =(
:(

kinda tired now...
Good Night =)
*take good care of yourself*

4 comments:

Kendrick Jing said...

fatty jor o...^^

Sean said...

now restaurant city updated, ur employees will full when u lvl up...lol

.. said...

just start no long is like tis..
nid more time and experience to do it..
come on..cheer up..it's just a small part in our life..dun coz a small thing then feel useless on uself..

jo shi said...

kendrick: yaloh...gelinya =D

nayo: >.<

sean: but i didnt level up woh...

..: LOL~haha... i'm okay =)