Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Surprise !!!

16th november 09'
as usual, go to work in the morning...
there's something different- headache from morning until now...
just don't know why...
i kept on running nose when i was in the office >.<

at night i went out for a movie 2012 with chu yin, liy ha and bf, kit choon, siang boon and khai wern...
it's really cool and nice...
hmm...you should watch it because it's kinda touched...
after movie, then we went home...

hmm...after reach home, i turn on the computer first then i went upstairs and change into my so called 'pajamas' because my bro said: let me check mail a while...
so, while waiting i went and changed...
after changing, i signed in my msn and suddenly i heard someone singing >.<'''
my first reaction was...i shouted !!!
oh my god!!! i shouted because i was shocked...haha...
they hide inside my kakak's room...hah !!!
those who went for movie plus jing xiang and miao jin came and they sang the birthday song with a cake...
LOL~ i'm really shocked and paiseh for wearing pajamas and shouted loudly...
Thanks you guys~ =)
i do appreciate it ^^

and thanks for all the wishes~
Thank you guys and girls...
yesterday was a memorable night so do tonight =D

I'm 19 now~ =p

No comments: