Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gathering (family)

we just came back from tua kim's house...
they held a gathering because my grandpa's 3rd sister came back from hong kong...
this is the first time i saw her...
i forgot how should i address her >.<
she's quite cute and talkative... ^^
many of my grandpa's siblings went too...

hmm...i'm not good at addressing people...especially the elderly... (keep forgetting)
my grandpa's twin sister was there too~
this is the second time i saw her~ LOL...
i just knew that my grandpa got a twin sister this year, i got shock when i knew it; she stays kinda far i guess...
by the way, my mom has a twin too =p

for those people who first met or don't know my mom or her twin well, they will confuse with both of them...LOL~
and of course, as their children, we never recognize them wrongly? (guess so :p )

=)

No comments: